Rays of delight podcast

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

An Apology

On Sunday night, after I drank two bottles of wine and consumed some (removed on legal advice) I sat down and listened to the Sunday play on Radio 3.

It was really, really good. I can't remember what it was about as I was clean off my head. But it greatly inspired me.

It inspired me so much that I sent some sort of political directive in the form of a text message to many, many contacts on my mobile phone.

I'm the sort of person who never deletes contacts from his phone, so everyone got one. That ranges from former driving instructors, to close family members, to people I went to university with in 1995.

In return, I got a range of responses such as 'Who is this?' and 'What a load of old bollocks.'

I deleted the text message itself before I had a chance to read it, so what I sent out is a mystery to me. Let's keep it that way.

Again, I apologise profusely for this missive if you received one.

No comments: