Rays of delight podcast

Monday, March 15, 2010

So I did quit my Job

I didn't weigh in last week. I'm just not interested enough any more. I rang in sick for three days and then stopped.

I told them I had a bladder infection.

I do not see the point of it any more. I barely earn enough to save any money; and the job is so mind-numbing I waste my money on dubious weekend entertainments.

Plus it is depressing to be treated like an errant child.

So I wrote a letter to my boss and cycled over tonight and left it on her desk with my headset and locker key and pass. I apologised for not working my notice. I don't suppose they'll care.

So I will walk around our lovely countryside for the meanwhile before I consider my next step. I have enough money to keep me going.

The song above could have been written about me, minus the WW1 bits.

No comments: