Rays of delight podcast

Saturday, July 03, 2010

My dream the other night

I met a bearded Greek guy up near the Flagship Centre.

He was on a bicycle.He asked me if there were any good hotels in the area.

I personally took him round all the hotels in Bangor but they were full. So I told him he could stay at my house. I gave him my spare room.

He was slightly irritating and humourless but this was no excuse for what happened next.

Reader, I murdered him.

I got up in the early dawn and bashed him over the head with a hammer, then smothered him with the pillow.

Seeing no way out of the resulting crime-based dilemma, I went out to the garage and hanged myself with spare boot laces which I knotted together. From the rafters. I was weeping as I died.

As you can imagine, I awoke full of the joys of summer.

No comments: