Rays of delight podcast

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I have done rather than my systems analysis assignment since Saturday

1. Beat myself black and blue for not doing my assignment x 200

2. Check Facebook x 100

3. Check forums x 100

4. Check emails x 50

5. Make cup of tea x 30

6. Walk dog x 5

7. Eat Apples x 5

8. Self Abuse x 4

9. Sleep x 4

10. Weep silently x 3

I am not loving this at all. How can I motivate myself to something I can't convince myself is remotely important?

Why am I studying computer programming? Why does computer programming involve systems analysis?

It's time to get off the pot. I am going to look for a job. I don't want to be a mature student. I need a job and some money.

On a brighter note, my bike has't had any more punctures, but then I've hardly used it since I repaired it.

No comments: