Rays of delight podcast

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Sorry I have been neglecting you. I have been Java programming, Java programming, going to the gym and Java programming and that is too boring to write about.

I went to Belfast and drank last Friday with my collegiate chums but although I had fun I don't really want to write about that. You wouldn't be interested. I spent another £60 on alcohol.

I will write more when something interesting happens.

Oh, here's something interesting:

I had fish and chips for tea. Yesterday I had stew. On Sunday it was roast pork. On Saturday I just nibbled bread all day. On Friday I had a pizza from Little Italy beside Robinsons. That is as far back as I can remember.

Love,
Bresker xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wished to thanks for this nice learn!! I positively enjoying each little little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post